INDESmed has designed the lightest forearm crutch in the world -- providing support for users up to 220 lb. in crutches that weigh only 1 lb. each and fit users 5' to 6'4" tall.
INDESmed's patented design and unique curved shape improve comfort, thereby avoiding tendinitis and other hand, wrist and arm pain, while the ergonomic padded grip helps prevent calluses on your hands.
Because they have no adjusment holes, INDESmed Crutches are FOREVER SILENT.
INDESmed crutches purchased through our website include our Tornado Air Fatigue-Reducing Crutch Tips, a $34.95 value. These revolutionary crutch tips:
- Weigh 50% less to reduce fatigue.
- Have wet-slip resistance to greatly reduce falling on wet surfaces.
- Reduce long-term shoulder damage thanks to enhanced comfort & shock absorption.
- Are Latex Free to reduce or eliminate allergic reactions.
- Come with the Thomas Fetterman Gold Star * Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
Their unique Euro-Style cuff provides you with incredible versatility:
- Close cuff position allows you to use your arms freely so the crutches won't fall when opening a door.
- Open cuff position is the perfect choice for routine walking.
INDESmed Aluminum Custom Forearm Crutches come ready to assemble. Don't worry. It's easy. Just 3 steps and 1 Allen wrench (included). This video shows you the process.
Crutches available in 4 fashion colors: Zen Blue, Titanium Grey, Jupiter Purple and Electric Orange. Handgrips available in Black, Dark Grey, Purple and Orange.
Price includes FREE Shipping & Handling within the Continental US. Just $175/pair delivered to your door!
Warranty: 2 years on crutch body, arm cuffs and handgrips. (Does not include silicone handgrip covers or crutch tips.